How to use mParivahan application | mParivahan App Services and Features |
How to use mParivahan application: The mParivahan App has been launched by the Government of India, in which all the driving citizens of the country will be able to digitally submit all the important documents of their vehicles like Registration Certificate (RC) and Driving License (DL), Insurance and PUC etc. in online digital format. You can keep it in your mobile. This app is developed by NIC National Informatics Center. Through this app, now transport drivers will be able to get the facility of road transport offices, traffic states, RTO along with documents like virtual RC, license, etc. on their mobile phone.
mParivahan App Services and Features
It is Available For Both iOS And Android Users.
- DL and RC details
Applicants are provided complete information related to their driving license and registration certificate by entering DL number and RC number.
- Language Selection
Applicants can choose their language as per their convenience.
- License Information
Under the app, applicants can get all the information related to the license such as :- Learner’s License, Renewal of License, Permanent DL, License related fee, Category Addition, International Driving Permit, Duplicate License etc. Huh. Applicants can search their DL through the app by entering their license number and their date of birth.
- Search Challan
Applicants can get the status of their challan (if any) by their DL and RC number.
Shared/Received RC :- You can use this feature to view the details of your Shared/Received RC, through this app you can share your RC with your contacts when required.
- Driving License Mock Test
In Driving License Mock Test, applicants are given 10 questions, for which they are given 30 seconds for each question. Which applicants will be able to improve their preparation for the test to be given when applying for DL.
- Emergency Services
An emergency number is provided to the applicants by the option of emergency services, as well as they can create their own profile and contact on the app, which will be notified in case of any accident.
How To Use And Download mParivahan Application
To download mParivahan, citizens must have their Android phone, this iOS mobile, only then they will be able to download this app, for this they can easily download this app by reading the given procedure.
How To Download mParivahan Application
- First, applicants open Google Play Store and App Store on their mobile phone.
- Here you have to type mParivahan App in the search menu.
- After which the mParivahan NIC e-gov Mobile App application will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the installation button, after which the app will start installing on your phone.
- After the app is installed, you can use it by clicking on the open button.
How to register mParivahan | How to Sign up mParivahan
- After installing the mParivahan App, applicants can follow the given procedure to use it.
- First, the applicant has to open the app and sign up.
- Here, if the applicant already has an account, then he can directly sign in.
- And if you haven’t signed up on the app, then you have to first click on the option given on the right side and click on the sign in option.
- Now, here you have to click on the sign-up option below.
- Now, on the next page, after entering your mobile number, you have to click on the option of Continue.
- Now, you have to read the given terms and conditions and submit it by ticking the box.
- After this, an OTP will come on your mobile number, which you will have to enter.
- After entering the OTP, you have to click on the Verify button.
- Now, you have to submit your name and mobile number to complete your profile.
- After this, your account will be created on the app, and your name and mobile number will come up on the home page.
- After which your registration process will be completed.
Process to create Virtual RC on mParivahan Apps
- Click on the option of RC given on the dashboard.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Create Virtual RC.
- Now a Virtual RC Dashboard will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your RC number and click on the search button.
- Now a note will appear about your activity log, in which you have to click on the OK button to proceed. After which, the complete information about your vehicle will come in front of you.
- Now below you have to click on the option of Add to Dashboard For Virtual RC.
- After this, to verify your RC, you have to verify by entering Chassis number and Engine number.
- After this, after the RC is verified, you will receive a message.
- Now to get the information of your RC, you have to click on Dashboard, after clicking on it, your RC will be generated and will come on your screen.
- Now you have to click on Virtual RC details, after which the QR code with RC details will open.
- You can download this QR code and use it when required.
Process to create Virtual DL on mParivahan Apps
- Click on the option of My DL given on the dashboard.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Create Virtual DL.
- Now you have to enter your DL number.
- After which, the information about your driving license will open in front of you.
- Now if you have challan then you click on the option of View Challan and if not then you click on the link of Add to Dashboard For Virtual DL.
- Now, to verify DL, you have to enter your Date of Birth (DOB) and click on the Verify button.
- After this, your virtual DL will be created, which you can see by visiting the virtual DL.
- You can see the complete details of your DL at the bottom of the dashboard, after which your QR code information with your virtual DL will pop up.
- You can download this QR code and use it when required.
Process to View Challan Status | Search Challan
- Click on the left and top menu, here you have to click on the option of Search Challan.
- Now on the next page you have to enter the details of either DL or RC.
- After entering the details, you have to click on search.
- After this, if you have an invoice, then its information will come openly.
How to search driving license by date of birth
- Click on the left and top menu here, here you have to click on the option of Search DL With DOB.
- Now, on the new page, you have to enter your driving license number and date of birth and click on the search button.
- After which your driving license will be searched.
- READ| PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana e-KYC
- READ| CSC IRCTC Agent ID Code Registration Process
- READ| RBI Retail Direct Gilt Account Opening
- READ| CSC Pay Mobile App Download