CSC IRCTC Agent ID Code Registration Process
CSC IRCTC Agent ID Code Registration Process: An important update has come from CSC Common Service Center for all CSC VLE. Now it has been made mandatory to register IRCTC Agent Code or An important update has come from CSC Common Service Center for all CSC VLE. Now it has been made mandatory to register IRCTC Agent Code or IRCTC Agent ID on behalf of CSC. Earlier it was not mandatory to take IRCTC agent ID, but now it is necessary to take it for all CSC VLE. If you do not do this, then you may get some damages or penalties.
If you also want to know the CSC IRCTC Agent ID Code Registration Process, then you can follow the steps given below.
STEP 1: First, login to Digital Seva Portal.
STEP 2: Now go to Services and click on IRCTC registration.
STEP 3: Now click on IRCTC Agent Registration Form.
STEP 4: Now you have to fill some details in which:-
- Mobile no.
- Email ID
- Pan Card.
STEP 5: Now, after filling the details, click on submit.
STEP 6: Now, you will have to pay a fee of 1000 Rupees, which you will process.
By Following All These Steps, Your CSC IRCTC Agent ID Code Registration Process Will Be Completed. You Will get Agent ID by E-mail From IRCTC
CSC IRCTC Agent Apply New rules
- Enter a unique mobile number or E-mail ID, That you have never used in IRCTC.
- PAN card details should not be registered in IRCTC with personal user ID.
- Attached documents should be scanned clearly / visually.
How can I know my IRCTC ID and password, CSC VLE?
- Go to the website of IRCTC, Select login and click on forgot
- Answer security questions and on answering correctly
- You will receive a password to your registered e-mail ID.
- Click on the link provided in the mail to create a new or reset IRCTC password.
How can I check my CSC status in IRCTC?
Enter the following details to know the status of your application for registration as a VLE.
- Enter the application reference number that was shared on your email address post the submission of the application form
- Proceed to click on submit.
How can I update my mobile number on IRCTC when it is already registered?
- Log in to the IRCTC website with your email ID and password.
- Click on the User Profile section and click the Update Profile option.
- In the next screen, users can find the registered mobile number.
- In this section, users can add the new mobile number.
How can I get my CSC certificate online?
- Fill out the Eligibility/Exam Records Request Form ERRF and the Declaration Form DF.
- Forms are available online via the CSC website csc.gov.ph or at the CSC Regional Offices.
- Two valid IDs, which should be valid and not expired upon claiming the certification.
- READ| RBI Retail Direct Gilt Account Opening
- READ| CSC Pay Mobile App Download
- READ| Best TWS Earphones Under ₹3000
- READ| Annual Information Statement Income Tax