How to Download Annual Information Statement Income Tax
Income Tax Statement Download
Annual Information Statement Income Tax/How to Download Annual Information Statement Income Tax:- It is important for all of us to pay income tax. So that we can contribute to the progress of our country. Many facilities are released by the Income Tax Department from time to time, so that it becomes easy for the taxpayers. The Income Tax Department recently launched the AIS feature. AIS Means Annual Information Statement. In this you can see your financial statement for the whole year. In this, you will also be able to see how much interest you got and how much dividend you got, as well as how much income you got, how many stocks you bought and sold, account of mutual funds, and many more. Whether you file ITR or not, both can see your AIS, which you must see.
READ| UDID Card Apply Online
If you also want to see your Annual Information Statement AIS, then you can follow the steps given below
STEP #1: First, you have to go to the official website of Income Tax Department.
STEP #2: If you have already created a login ID, then you will log in.
- To log in, enter your PAN number and click on continue.
- Tick ’Please confirm’. Then you will enter your password. And click on Continue.
- Now you will see your dashboard.
STEP #3: If you are visiting for the first time, you will click on Register.
- Now enter your PAN number and click on Validate.
- Now tick on Yes and click on Continue.
- Now fill your name, date of birth, and gender, residential status by ticking and click on continue.
- Fill your contact details, e-mail, full address and click on continue.
- Now OTP will be received on your phone and e-mail, fill it, and click on continue.
- Now you will see your details, click on confirm.
- Set your password, and click on register.
- Now the account has been successfully created. Click on Proceed to Log in.
STEP #4: To view your AIS, click on Service. And click on Annual Information Statement, AIS.
STEP #5: Now click on click to process.
STEP #6: Click on AIS, select your financial year, then download your AIS by clicking on the download button below the Annual Information Statement AIS
STEP #7: Now go to Activity History and download AIS
NOTE:- The download file has a password, which should be opened by entering the PAN number and date of birth.
Example :- PAN+DATE OF BIRTH
- READ| PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Apply Online
- READ| MHL Supported Smartphones 2021
- READ| FSSAI License Apply Online